ACHENA Approved for 5.5 Hours
Free Bonus Session
When the indicated remedy fails in an acute viral case - what to do?
with Dr. Gaurang Gaikwad
When the well selected remedy doesn’t act or wears off too quickly, what do we do? Dr. Gaurang will share effective strategies proven over the last 2 years in clinical practice.
In this special 3-part series Dr. Gaurang will share a wide variety of clinical experiences from the last two years of the covid pandemic, including post-covid complications seen after having received one of the “vaccines”.
During this time, Dr. Gaurang and his team developed a unique clinical map and post-covid repertory which are extremely useful in the majority of long and post-covid cases. During these information filled sessions Dr. Gaurang will teach you how to use these tools through case examples using lesser-known remedies, nosodes, sarcodes and bowel nosodes. The post-covid repertory and maps have been essential tools in helping patients from around the globe and you will receive clear instructions as to how to incorporate them into your own practice.
Clinical Tips and Remedies that will be discussed:
- Post-covid wheezing, rattling or chest complaints - Hippomanes, Kali sulphuricum, Eriodictyon californicum, Antimonium arsenicosum, etc.
- Hair loss after covid – Thallium metallicum, Pituitary gland, Mancinella
- Extreme exhaustion after covid – Sarcolacticum acidum Phosphorus, Psorinum, Abrotanum, Salicylicum acidum, etc.
- Eczematous eruption post-covid/Vaccination - Morgan pure (bowel nosode), Mezereum, Thuja occidentalis, Torula cerevisiae, etc.
- Tremors, vibrations – Agaricus muscarius, Lolium temulentum, Sabina, Sulphuricum acidum, Zincum metallicum, etc.
- Cardiac complaints – Adonis vernalis, Ammonium carbonicum Calcarea arsenicosa, Coca (over exertion), Naja tripudians, Oxalicum acidum, Spongia(suffocation), Streptococcinum, etc.
- General oedema – Apis mellifica, Apocynum cannabinum, China officinalis, Helleborus niger, Kali nitricum, Rauwolfia compositum, Tribulus terrestris
Additionally, Dr. Gaurang will discuss various approaches for extremely difficult cases.
- Post-vaccination many patients have neurological, hormonal, metabolic, musculoskeletal and respiratory symptoms where superficial remedies such as Bryonia alba, Arsenicum album, Gelsemium sempevirons and Rhus toxicodendron do not work, and a deeper chronic remedy is required.
- Post-covid lumbago and arthritis using the remedy Stellaria media will be discussed. Numerous clinical examples and remedies will be taught and shared during the course.
What will you take away from these sessions?
- You will learn how to apply different techniques of analysis, to help the patient step-by-step in his/her recovery. Dr. Gaurang will especially focus on the cases that require a nosode like Streptococcinum, Staphylococcinum, Hippozaenium, Pyrogenium, etc.
- You will learn how to compare lesser-know remedies to common ones. For example, Pyrogenium has the anxiety and restlessness of Arsenicum album, the prostration and coldness of Carbo vegetabilis, the bruised soreness of Arnica montana, the bone pains and chills of Eupatorium perfoliatum, the relief from motion of Rhus toxicodendron and the rattling in the chest of Antimonium tartaricum.
- You will learn to find the deeper acting remedy, even in acute situations when the usual Bryonia alba, Nux vomica, Belladonna, Arsenicum album, etc. fails or does not relieve the patient.
- You will learn about many different post-covid complications remaining after the patient has recovered - cold/coughs, skin symptoms (eczema, rash, etc.), cardiac problems, lung fibrosis, hair loss, autoimmune disorders, weakness/dullness, etc.
- You will learn how to use organ remedies like Sarcolactic acid in post-covid weakness, Kali muriaticum and Ferrum phosphoricum as a biochemic remedy. Plus Hippozaenium for obstinate post-covid symptoms and Stellaria media for shifting, wandering joint pains; Aspidosperma when the oxygen levels go down in difficult cases,
- You will learn how to tackle post-vaccination complications with deeper acting remedies, and the judicious use of nosodes and sarcodes like Influenzinum, Hippozaenium, Malandrinum, Syphilinum, Tuberculinum, Bacillinum, Variolinum, etc.
- You will learn how to incorporate lifestyle changes that support the best Homeopathic prescription.
- You will learn how to tackle post-viral mental health issues.
The following chart for post-covid and post-vaccination symptoms will be reviewed during the course:
|Anxiety remaining||Acon., Anac., Ars., Cadm., Cypr., Cadm-s., Calad., Calc., Hell., Nat-p., Psor., Sep., Scut.|
|Weakness Remaining||Phos-ac., Sarc-acid., Sali-acid., Chin-ars., Lecithin, nosodes|
|Neuralgia / pain remaining||China-s., Mez., Mag-p., Ran-b., Spig., Tarax., Verb., Xanth.|
|Allergic reactions remaining||Apis., Ant-t., Med., Mez., Sil., Sycotic co (bowel nosode), Thuja, Tub., Tor. (children’s cases)|
A SPECIAL BONUS - Participants will receive a POST-COVID clinical repertory as a gift after the completion of the course. You will not want to miss this timely and invaluable course with Dr. Gaurang - learn to help your patients seeking relief during these unprecedented times.
About Gaurang Gaikwad
Dr. Gaurang is an accomplished homœopathic practitioner and internationally acclaimed teacher and researcher. His dynamic approach blends classical homœopathy with advanced kingdom methods. Homœopaths from around the world travel to receive clinical training with him. He has presented at numerous conferences and online courses, many of which are translated into multiple languages.
Dr. Gaurang is the author of Decoding Mental Rubrics (translated into French) and Materia Medica of Nosodes and Sarcodes. He recently held a well-received workshop in which he discussed the sarcodes and nosodes, including the bowel nosodes. His most recent publication, Art of Repertorisation, Rediscovering Old and Forgotten Repertories, helps readers to understand the different repertories and includes difficult cases of acute viral diseases.
Free Bonus Session:
When the indicated remedy fails in an acute viral case - what to do?
Regular price: $200
Sale price: $125!
Refund Policy: No refunds issued for WHN courses
If you are having technical issues with PayPal and need help enrolling,
please contact the Course Coordinator at: email@example.com,
888-722-5423 (Pacific time).
Your registration includes:
- A multimedia presentation with simultaneous computer and audio conferencing.
- Optional online discussion forum with other course participants.
- Online review and self-assessment quiz for the live session.
- Documentation of 5 1/2 Homeopathic Education Hours.
- Access to our WHN Course website.
- High-quality PowerPoint presentations.
- Case assignments and repertorizations may be posted at the discretion of the instructors.
Discs WERE NOT produced for this course.
You do not need to participate live to receive the full benefit from these sessions. All sessions have been recorded and posted on the private course website for review at your convenience.
*To receive Verification of Attendance: You must watch the live or recorded session, and complete the quiz with a score of 80% or better. Please be sure to print and safeguard your letter at the conclusion of the course.
For More Information - or to register offline:
or call 888-722-5423 (pacific time)
Praise for Dr. Gaurang
Watching Gaurang consulting a large number of severely ill patients every day is an incredible experience. I wondered how it was possible, to be so accurate and to get to the core of the patient so quickly and efficiently, when the pathologies he must be dealing with were so diverse and heavy. Part of the explanation is that the different homoeopathic repertories are no secret to Gaurang, to the immense benefit of his patients. Through the many trainings that Gaurang offers, he shares clinical tips to master the art of repertorisation. Knowing the rubrics is an important part of solving a case, yet knowing which repertory applies to which situation is another key aspect. Today, I am happy that Gaurang has written a book on the subject of Repertories, because he is undoubtedly a true master of it. Many homoeopaths are not aware of the existence of smaller repertories and their immense beneficial use in certain situations. Thanks to Gaurang, the 'secrets' are now unveiled.
— Florentina Tisianu
Homoeopath from Switzerland
I have had the good fortune and pleasure of attending Gaurang's consultations for several years now. I was able to witness his evolution and especially, his expertise in the art of using the repertoire in synergy. I could even say that I really learned how to use the repertoire by observing him, which has considerably changed and anchored my practice. The repertoire has become a very easy to use and fun tool. It has become my anchor of practice while continuing to use the system, the sensation system and the genius to find the remedy. Instead of looking for too precise rubrics at the beginning of the consultation, Gaurang will rather look for larger rubrics for symptoms (most of the time physical or general symptoms) that will highlight remedies that we would not have thought of at all at the beginning. This allows us to open our minds and to get out of the known. Then, as the consultation evolves, the rubrics will become more and more precise and directly related to what the patient evokes. In the end, we will have a safe prescription that will allow us to be confident not only in the first prescription but also in the follow-up.
— Dr. Isabelle Monfort
I had the opportunity to follow Dr. Gaurang for a few days back in 2019. I must say that I was amazed by his speed to understand cases and also by his numerous and brilliant cases. I think every good homoeopath knows well one repertory or one way to understand cases, but often, we see a patient who doesn't fit in our way to take the case. This is where Gaurang with his vast knowledge of all the repertories finds the best way to solve a case and help the patient. Those who will read this book will surely improve their success and the well-being of their patients. Thank you for your dedication and your work.
— Leo Suerinck
Homoeopath from France
Learning is a lifelong journey. I have been lucky enough to meet wonderful teachers in my life, but one day you meet one who does more than teach you, who inspires you. It is fascinating to see Gaurang’s work as a homoeopath and learn from his vast knowledge in multiple approaches, his clinical experience, and art of repertorisation. His students are changed forever, enriched with knowledge, creativity and compassion. Thank you so very much!
— Marcia Huerlimann
Homoeopath from Switzerland
Homeopathic Strategies for Post-COVID & Post-Vaccination is another in WholeHealthNow's ongoing At-Home Learning Series, offering high-quality, affordable homeopathic education.